Motivational Quotes From “Gantz”



Gantz is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hiroya Oku. Gantz tells the story of a teenager named Kei Kurono, among others, who die but find themselves brought back in perfectly healthy bodies and forced to participate in a "game" where they must hunt down and kill aliens. Those who die on missions are quickly replaced by others in following missions. The series is known for its graphic violence, sex, action and similar mature themes. It has sold at least 19 million copies so far.


A Collection Of Quotes From “Gantz” 


Gantz anime quotes taken from the following characters:
Kei Kurono.
Nishi Joichiro.
Ayumu Kato.
Hiroshi Hatanaka.
Kosuke Nakajima.
Butter Dog.
Giichi Furuta.
Ryuji Kajiura.
Kei Kishimoto.
Sei Sakuraoka.
Hojo Masanobu.
Muso Tokugawa.
Yoshino Uehara.
Daichi Nozaki.
Muroto Hajime.
Naozumi Saito.
Tetsuo Nemoto.
Masaru Kato.
Green Onion Alien.


Gantz is an old school anime by 2019 standards. Produced in 2003 by studio Gonzo.

It’s an anime with deep rooted messages, harsh quotes, lessons, and themes that will give you something to think about when all is said and done.

If this is the kind of quotes you’re looking for, or you’re a fan of the Gantz series, this is for you.


Let’s get started.


Classic Quotes From “Gantz” For Anime Fans:


1. Kei Kurono Quotes


quote:1


“Yeah, so I don’t appear to be the brightest crayon in the box but I still look down on the rest of the world.”

~Kei Kurono


quote:2

“Well… if this is the way it’s gotta be…”

~ Kei Kurono


2. Ayumu Kato Quotes


quote:3

“Just because you’re tough doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want, right?”

~ Ayumu Kato


3. Nishi Joichiro Quotes


quote:4


“I had 90 points… 90 points… I just needed 10 more to be free… I was so close, momma.”

~ Nishi Joichiro



quote:5

“In order to save a life, you must throw another life away.”

~ Nishi Joichiro


quote:6
 

“Anyone who points a gun at me dies. Got it? Point a gun at me, you die.”

~ Nishi Joichiro


4. Green Onion Alien Quotes


quote:7

“Take my green onions!”

~ Green Onion Alien


5. Hiroshi Hatanaka Quotes


quote:8


“It won’t work on me! Not on me! I’m gonna live through this, and then I’m gonna…”

~ Hiroshi Hatanaka


6. Kosuke Nakajima Quotes


quote:9

“Don’t you f*** with us, you little sh*t.”

~ Kosuke Nakajima


7. Tetsuo Nemoto Quotes


quote:10
 

“No need for me any more, then…”

~ Tetsuo Nemoto


8. Muso Tokugawa Quotes


quote:11

“For it is written that with true faith, one can always find a way.”

~ Muso Tokugawa


9. Hojo Masanobu Quotes


quote:12

“Sadako… This is such bullsh*t… Just such bullsh*t.”

~ Hojo Masanobu


10. Kei Kishimoto Quotes


quote:13

“I love you Kato… I love you…”

~ Kei Kishimoto


11. Sei Sakuraoka Quotes


quote:14

“I’m going to win! And then, we’ll go home together!”

~ Sei Sakuraoka


12. Kannon Quotes


quote:15


“You’re finished! Ha ha ha ha ha! You fool!”

~ Kannon


13. Masaru Kato Quotes


quote:16
 

“Please… Let my little brother Ayumu be strong on his own… And let him find happiness.”

~ Masaru Kato


14. Yoshino Uehara Quotes


quote:17

“I’m…. sorry!”

~ Yoshino Uehara


15. Naozumi Saito Quotes


quote:18

“I’m not going anywhere! This whole thing is nuts!”

~ Naozumi Saito


16. Daichi Nozaki Quotes


quote:19


“Kurono, be careful. Gantz isn’t the sickest one here. The sickest ones are human.”

~ Daichi Nozaki


17. Giichi Furuta Quotes


quote:20

“Stop making excuses! Enough! I’ve had it. I’ve had enough of this mindless cycle of violence! I’ll do it!”

~ Giichi Furuta


18. Ryuji Kajiura Quotes


quote:21

“Hell, until today, I’ve never actually wanted to kill a man. But between you and Hajime, I think I could develop a taste for it!”

~ Ryuji Kajiura


19. Muroto Hajime Quotes


quote:22

“But you’re going to kill me? No, have mercy, please! Help me!”

~ Muroto Hajime


Comments